OtakuBoards

A&F- Yay or Nay?

eleanor

Guest Ver2.0
I shop at Hollister AE and Aero but that's because I like the style and fit of their clothing, but I tend to wear more none brand clothing that's still good quality but costs like half as much. So I'm like 50/50 :cool:

[COLOR=Sienna]I don?t have an opinion either way. I don?t buy designer clothing because as Panda said being a college student usually means you don?t have the money for clothes that cost a lot more.

I don?t buy at second hand shops for the simple reason that there aren?t any close to where I live. I don?t have a car so my ability to get around is limited.

Most of my clothing comes from places like Wal-Mart and other thrift stores. They aren?t the trendiest but they certainly are easy on the budget. [/COLOR]

[size=1]Right, this might come off as hostile but...

Everyone who's whining about American Eagle/Abercrombie/Hollister can shove it and cry about it. I mean, who cares what other people wear? The only people whose apparel should concern you should be your son, your daughter, and yourself. Everyone can handle the choice of blowing $50 on a normal t-shirt with a logo on it. If you disapprove of that decision, that's great, but don't look down on someone just because they like the specific clothing line.

I personally don't care for any of the said brands, but if they like the prep style, that's their business.[/size]