Phobia Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 'Ello..morning, afternoon, or evening whichever the case may be for you. As the thread states, I'd like a Jing: King Of Bandits avatar, something to match (though it doesn't have to be exact) my banner that a fellow IRCer and group member of mine made for me. Here's some images to work with. 1: [url]http://theanimedragon.tripod.com/images/King%20Of%20Bandit%20Jing.jpg[/url] 2: [url]http://videovault.diamondcomics.com/update/aug_05/AUG054402.jpg[/url] 3: [url]http://www.gundammodels.com/pbs/jing0402.jpg[/url] 4: [url]http://www.shounen.ru/img/jing2.jpg[/url] Feel free to use whichever image suits your artsy needs. I like all 4, hence why I put all four up. As for color them, take a look at my banner. I also want Phobia somewhere on the avy in a cool lookin' purple in some nifty text. Arigato!
Chikara Kokoro Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 Here are my two attempts. I hope you like them. On the second one I figured it was purple enough without the text being purple as well. Let me know if you want anything changed. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Pomato/jingava1.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Pomato/jingava.png[/IMG]
Phobia Posted May 6, 2006 Author Posted May 6, 2006 [QUOTE=Chikara Kokoro]Here are my two attempts. I hope you like them. On the second one I figured it was purple enough without the text being purple as well. Let me know if you want anything changed. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Pomato/jingava1.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Pomato/jingava.png[/IMG][/QUOTE] I like both of them very much actually. The second is my favorite however. Thanks much Chikara! ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now