Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Dang...how long has it been since I was here last? Probably a couple of years.... Well I'm back, not that I expect a symphony of trumpets or anything... Anywho let's get to why I was away...


I wanted to perfect my drawing powers (which never happened)... I ended up actually going to college for Archaeology. I now have a Masters of Science in Archaeology, with a minor in Paleontology. I did a year dig in Europe and came back to the states. I was planning on heading over to Japan to teach for a bit, but endded up getting married. After a couple of years, I now have a beautiful baby girl... But why come back?

Let's see, have a real job or be a comic book artist/writer.....hhmmm.... Well I will say this much, I have done some work for Microsoft, I did a little for Nintendo (not really worth mentioning), and did some advisory work for a game developing company by adding my advice on Archaelogical procedures. It was fun and all, but I would rather be my own boss with a comic. Hence why I returned.....I think...

So I came back to work on my old stuff again, I also decided to " clean house" if you will on my computer. I came across this old bookmark and had to keep it. Looking over my old posts...dang I complain a lot... Oh well.... I hope to be more productive then I was before.

Take it easy everyone.

Sincerely,
Anqueetus (a.k.a. Jerk-Muffin McGee)
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Hi there, [B]Anqueetus[/B]. You might remember from your previous time here that we don't allow introduction posts - and that goes for "I'm back" posts too! Take a look at the brand spanking new (as far as you're concerned) [U][thread=52331]Otaku Lounge Rules Sticky[/thread][/U] for the whys and wherefores, and enjoy your return to the OB.

[B]Thread closed.[/B][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]That's odd....the mod didn't close the topic. Ohhhhh well, i guess i'll just leave a little comment. ^L^

Glad to have ya back! Wow, sounds like you had a good time ::nudge nudge:: haha, i'm kidding.

I'd love to see your artwork and comics. Are you planning on doing an online comic?

Later.
[/COLOR] [/FONT]
Posted
Welcome back Anqueetus!

As Raiyuu has mentioned intro threads are out of vogue here on the Boards. I'll just go ahead and lock up shop here. :catgirl:

Again, welcome back and I hope to see you posting around the Boards!

-Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...