Zen Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 [color=darkgreen][size=1] Just a banner and avatar request. Very simple: [URL=http://www.armchairempire.com/images/News/September-2204/mgs3-boss-cobra-unit.gif]The Boss[/URL] Just the Boss' upper body (shoulders and head) for the avatar. For the Banner, the point where the avatar was cut out and down (stopping at her waist showing hands). The Text [B]Cobra Unit[/B] black and [B]The Boss[/B] in light grey. A very very thin black border. Thats it. The Text posistion doesn't matter. So, thats it really. Thank you in advance to all. - The Boss[/color][/size]
Delta Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 [COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/the-boss_avi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/the-boss.jpg[/IMG] (I intended to add a camouflage background and a few more decorations but decided that stark was indeed the way to go. I'm not satisfied with the avatar, though. Hope something better comes along.) [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Zen Posted May 6, 2006 Author Posted May 6, 2006 [size=1][color=dimgray] Actually I'm completely blown away. I love it! It's exactly what I imagined. Thank you x1000000. - The Boss[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now