Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy: The Tetra Wars


Recommended Posts

Guest Call Me "Masa"
Posted
Choose you class, type, skills, etc. Form a party and lead your party to victory!

*I am currently in the Chocobo Knights Party, you may joined someone's party, create your own, or travel alone.

This adventure begins in the town of Ivalice...
Posted
H'Okay...

Call Me "Masa" this isn't the Inn...it's where an RP is actually played out once the sign ups are done. Now..it seems to me as if you're just throwing this up...I could be mistaken, and if I am, I apologize...but...move this to Adventure Inn dude.

:D
Guest blooming
Posted
Phobia is right man move this to the inn and make a real sing up form and story dude........so this thread probably will get locked you know?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...