Mr. Yan Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 (I deleted my old myotaku account so I can start a new) And now I've been having problems attaching my new myotaku account to my Otakuboards account since I have had my username changed. What in the world do I do???? Any Feed Back Would Be Nice. THxs...
Petie Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 [font=Verdana][color=blue]Read the current announcement at the top of every forum for an easy answer to your question.[/color][/font]
Mr. Yan Posted May 12, 2006 Author Posted May 12, 2006 I sometimes over see things. Any who. Thanks for the redirect... towards the announcement
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now