Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Rate the Wallpaper Above You


Recommended Posts

Guest AnimeFanChris
Posted
Here is mine Shana from Shakugan no Shana :cool:
[URL=http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shanadesktop9pw.jpg][IMG]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7229/shanadesktop9pw.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Posted
[size=1]I'm inclined to close this thread outright, however I think it can be saved. On OtakuBoards, quality threads that foster discussion are wanted, and unfortunately this thread will result in one-line replies and image posting.

If this thread is to remain open, everyone can only post their desktops if they've made it rather than just downloading it. Then the next poster would critique the wallpaper, then post their own. Basically, follow the "Rate the sig above you" thread and you'll be heading into the clear.

I will ask that everyone follow the paragraph above. If not, I'll just close it. Thanks for the cooperation.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...