OtakuBoards

Lonely Island

Guest Madoshi

Guest Madoshi
Has anyone ever felt that they are alone? I know I do, sometimes I feel like hitting the reset button but when I do its broken. I know life is what you make it, but what if you made alot of mistakes in your past. The average human yearns for something out of life but they hardly ever find it. It's something they can't describe, something they can't see. I wish I could find my something....

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Welcome to OtakuBoards, Madoshi. I'm afraid I'm going to lock this thread, but first let me tell you how to avoid it happening again.

[thread=52331][u]First, click here.[/u][/thread] The Otaku Lounge Rules Sticky has useful information on what to consider when starting a thread.

Second. Your post quality is excellent. Ten points. But it's unclear what you want people to discuss when replying to the thread. It reads more like a blog post than an opening post on a discussion forum. The only discussion starter I can pick out is "Has anyone ever felt that they are alone?" which is likely to result in replies along the lines of "yes" or "not really"; not much conversation value there, heh.

Feel free to start this thread anew, but take into account that people need direction when it comes to how they're supposed to reply.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or any of the other Moderators.

[b]Thread locked.[/b][/FONT]