Red16 Posted May 17, 2006 Posted May 17, 2006 Its not that I dont like this one I have right now, but it looks kinda...blech. I want something better, something kinda like my Kirby avatar (again thanks for the avy) Signature: -Dimensions: 400 X 100 Pixels (Or whatever looks like a good size for the picture, not too big or too small.) -Stock/Render: [URL=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8d/Art-Jigglypuff.png]Clicky Clicky[/URL] -Backround: Preferably a Pink and White color that match the picture, and that the colors swirl around each other and look good. -Text: Wall of Pain -Font: Small font, around 8-10. Black outline with white lettering on the right hand bottom corner of the signature.
Persona Posted May 17, 2006 Posted May 17, 2006 I gave it a try, since I haven't done graphics in a while. [IMG]http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/189/jiggly6gb.jpg[/IMG]
Red16 Posted May 17, 2006 Author Posted May 17, 2006 thanks a ton, looks better than what I have on right now at least... thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now