Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I'm new and in SERIOUS need of help.


Recommended Posts

Guest RyuChild
Posted
I'm not sure what to do on this site, could you help me? :animestun
Posted
Yeah. What you're supposed to do is go to the different furoms and find threads that people have created (for example Best and worst food) Then you post a reply (For example I think the best and worst foods are...). Or you could creat a thread like what you just did. So basically it's like putting your opinion into something. But remember each furom has it's own set of rules entitled 'Sticky'. If someone posting on a thread breaks those rules, the thread will be shut down by a Mod. I may not have done a very good job with explaining :animeswea but you could send me a PM asking me a certain question and I'd help you out with more exact instructions.
P.S.: A mod is probably gonna shut this thread down 'cause it does'nt leave that much room for disscusion on an exact topic.
Guest RHaL
Posted
[quote name='RyuChild']I'm not sure what to do on this site, could you help me? :animestun[/quote]
me too and i agree
Posted
[quote name='RHaL']me too and i agree[/quote]
I'm new too, uh...anyone mind helping us out? I just found out that I could reply to the posts..uh I guess that's sad, huh? :(
Posted
Welcome to theOtakuBoards RyuChild, RHaL and wolf Toboe!

Please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. These [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][U]Rules[/U][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][U]FAQ[/U][/URL] can be found on the left navigation menu and the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52331][u]Otaku Lounge Rules[/u][/url] are pinned at the top of the forum. You can also use the underlined links I have just provided.

We encourage people to introduce themselves within their posts as they enter discussions throughout the boards. We would rather that than having a ton of introduction threads. For that reason I am going to lock this thread.

Also, we have pretty high standards when it comes to the quality of posts (ie: making them well thought out with care given to grammar). When you re-read the rules page it will make more sense to you.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun!

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...