Hyptosis Posted May 20, 2006 Posted May 20, 2006 [size=5][align=center][url=http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/home.htm]Homepage[/url][/size] [size=3][url=http://www.lorestrome.com/forum/index.php]Forums[/url][/align][/size] I'd love to know what you guys think of the comic. Thanks for looking. I'm going to update once a week, on monday from here until I finish the first story. It has been relaly hard work. Crits are welcome, but regardless I'd love to just know what you think about it in general. Thanks. =] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa01p05.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa01p06.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa01p07.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa01p08.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa01p09.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa01p10.jpg[/img] There is more at the home page if you're interested. Thanks again guys. =]
Hyptosis Posted May 20, 2006 Author Posted May 20, 2006 Should I have posted this under Art Studio? I wasn't sure since these pages are essentially finished. Sorry if this is the wrong forum.
Chikara Kokoro Posted May 20, 2006 Posted May 20, 2006 I am so impressed that you have actually started this comic/manga. The artwork, as I said before, is very good, and the part with the dog honestly made me laugh. The flow of the pages and the panels are smooth in spite of how rectangular most of them are. Even though the characters (so far) are all the same color and gender, I can easily distinguish them with their facial structure and personality. Great job with the dialogeue too, very realistic. As of right now I can't think of anything bad about this other than the blocky paneling, which is mainly a stylistic thing anyways. I have to say that it is very hard to trust webcomics because the artists tend to let the webcomic die once they get bored. Now that I've found that I've liked this, be sure that you don't stop posting it before the end, okay? ^-^ Your layout isn?t exactly completely creative, but it is beautiful and effective. Also, who hosts your website? I've been looking around both free and paid sites, and I haven't come up with much that I'm really happy with.
Hyptosis Posted May 21, 2006 Author Posted May 21, 2006 Thanks so much. My host is fourbucks.net They're cheap and fairly reliable. Only goes down two or three times a year in the past three or four years.
Monkatraz Posted May 21, 2006 Posted May 21, 2006 I definetly like this, it's got great style and humor as well as what seem to be pretty interesting characters. Keep posting and I'll keep reading.
Hyptosis Posted May 25, 2006 Author Posted May 25, 2006 Thanks monk. That means a lot to me, I hope to finish it in the next few months, but we'll have to see.
Hyptosis Posted June 12, 2006 Author Posted June 12, 2006 [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa01p11.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa01p12.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa01p13.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa01p14.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa01p15.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa01p16.jpg[/img] Thanks for looking guys. Is there anything I could do to make the comic more interesting? As it is I get a few thousand pages hits a day, and tripple that on update days. But I'd still like to make it better, you know? I'm working on becoming a better artist, but that is only half the battle imo. Thanks, have good days. =D
bluemarble Posted June 12, 2006 Posted June 12, 2006 Well so far I'm really interested the things I would fix are the skin colors? What's up with that? Is there a good reason they're all grayish? At first I had thought they were zombies. Second I would work on your figures it would help alot more. The comic is paced really well, I love the way you drew the enviroment in the second to last page first panel! Work on your consistancy aswell, there are problems with characters in relation to their enviorment sometimes and other times it's not there. The figures also look good sometimes style wise but other times we can see that you made a mistake that wasn't meant to be there. You're great. Keeping doing what you're doing.
Hyptosis Posted August 19, 2006 Author Posted August 19, 2006 [QUOTE=bluemarble]Well so far I'm really interested the things I would fix are the skin colors? What's up with that? Is there a good reason they're all grayish? At first I had thought they were zombies. Second I would work on your figures it would help alot more. The comic is paced really well, I love the way you drew the enviroment in the second to last page first panel! Work on your consistancy aswell, there are problems with characters in relation to their enviorment sometimes and other times it's not there. The figures also look good sometimes style wise but other times we can see that you made a mistake that wasn't meant to be there. You're great. Keeping doing what you're doing.[/QUOTE] Well, I wanted the characters to be sort of pale. I've added more color to them since these pages htough, no one seemed to care for the skin color. As for the figures, yes, I just hope to get better at it by the end of this thing. =] Here are a few newer pages if anyone is interested. [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa02p01.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa02p04.jpg[/img] The rest of the pages are uploaded on the site if you're at all interested. I'd love to know what you guys think. ^_^ Thanks, stay cool everyone. =D
Hyptosis Posted September 12, 2006 Author Posted September 12, 2006 Just a little update. ^_^ [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa02p06.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa02p07.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa02p08.jpg[/img]
Hyptosis Posted September 30, 2006 Author Posted September 30, 2006 Just a little update ^_^ [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa02p07.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa02p08.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa02p09.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa02p10.jpg[/img] There are tons of other pages, but didn't want to spam. ^_^
Hyptosis Posted December 23, 2006 Author Posted December 23, 2006 Here are a few newer pages. ^_^ [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa03p03.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa03p04.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa02p17.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lorestrome.com/therealmsofaegis/loa02p19.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now