Sky Moonflow Posted May 20, 2006 Posted May 20, 2006 [FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Indigo]^^ Simple really. I was hoping someone could make a me a banner using something like the pic attatched here with the words: "I just want to be forgiven..." As for the Avitar, have Ed lookin' kinda sad and stuff and could you have the word 'forever' on it. Thx in advance for anyone who can do this small favor for me. -Sky-[/COLOR][/FONT]
Persona Posted May 21, 2006 Posted May 21, 2006 [COLOR=SeaGreen]I love cowboy bebop and ed is also my favorite character, so of course I had fun doing this. I do hope you like it ^.^: [CENTER]Ed (Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV)[/CENTER] Avi- [IMG]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1084/skyban8xm.jpg[/IMG] Banner- [IMG]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5426/skyavi5ty.jpg[/IMG] [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now