OtakuBoards

Horror House (M-VSL)

Obesepanda

[center][IMG]http://i4.tinypic.com/10fc28k.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[size=1] Matthew started to awake his head thumping opening his eyes and trying to focus his vision around the room, His vision blurry somewhat coming into focus [I]"Where am i?"[/I] he thought to himself as he tryed to get to his feet falling back almost instantaneously "Where am i?" he spoke his voice raspy.

The surroundings were bare, what used to be a house was turned into a old death area it seemed, Blood was smeared onto the ground dryed of course, [I]"What the hell"[/I] still trying to find out where he was, his vison started to clear and he noticed another set of people. He came to his feet and held himself up on the wall finally gaining enough momentum to stand on his own. [/size]

Guest tanukioh
Dennis sat up. He felt sick. "where the hell's the bathroom??" he demanded staggering around the room. "I'm about to hurl!"

Tim stood straight up and seconds later collapsed."ough" Tim mutterd as he fell, he then sat upright against a wall."Wow Ineed a smoke." he patted himself down trying to find his pack and his lighter. "Ah fuck, any of you got a smoke I can barrow?" the others shook there heads "Didn't think so, any of you know where we are?" Matthew and Zero shook there heads and Dennis vommited."Didn't think so." Tim repeated.

Guest tanukioh
Dennis stood up and smiled. "Much much better. I'm a quick healer!" Dennis wandered back over to where he had been sitting. "So who are all of you, where are we, and should I have brought soda and chips?"

[size=1]"Matthew scanned the room and started walking around "What the fuck is going on?" the windows had been bared matthew clenched his hands around the cold steel watching acouple people walk past and countless cars pass the old building.

"Jesus" he looked away from the window and looked at the two men talking among themselves "How did you guy's get here?, you fucking put me here didn't you!" he clenched his hand into a fist "Tell me some goddamn answers!" [/size]

"Fuck off 'jumpy'" Tim said angrely "We're just as confused and lost as you are." he paused and looked at Dennis, Dennis nodded. "see we don't know why we're here either, the point now is to get outta here as soon as possible."

Guest tanukioh
Dennis decided to simply try the door. It was locked. "Anyone have a key? or maybe something i can use to pick the lock? I used to be REALLY good at it, but I never did anything with it."

Everyone stared blankly at him.

"Guess not. Oh well." Dennis sighed. He began to turn, but he saw something poking out from under the door. "Hey I found an envelope!! Bet we won something! I'm always winning stuff."

Matthew noticed the envelope at the door "Give it to me, I don't trust you" he walked quickly to the door before Dennis could grab the letter, "No offence" he kneeled down and grabbed the white envelope that had been stapled shut. [I]"Hmm, i wonder what could be in here"[/I] he thought to himself

he came to his feet and walked into a corner of the room sitting on the wood flooring and ripped the envelope open grabbing the tan paper inside, his eyes scanning through the lines of the paper reading the letter mumbles coming from under his breath "Jesus" the letter escaped from his hands "Jesus christ" his fingers masking his face slowly rocking back and forth.

"Jesus" he kept saying over and over.

"The windows are barred ,the door is locked ,and I'm guessing we were drugged and brought here against our will. And above all that ,I don't play the lottary or enter any contests. So 'we won something' isn't really a posibility." Dennis was slightly put down by Tim's suprisingly negetive attitude. Even though he knew Tim was right.

Guest tanukioh
Dennis looked over the paper. "Uh...huh...what's this mean exactly? I can't read English. I only can read Kanji"

Matthew looked up at tim "Yeah, we won the fucking lottery buddy!" obviously being sarcastic the envelope had a cassette concealed inside "Just like the letter said.." he grabbed the envelope and grabbed the small cassette "We have to look for the cassette player.." he rose to his feet and started looking through the room.

Along the room seven trash bags had been placed the stink was almost unbearable the blood streaks ending alongside the large black bags matthew walked over to the bags almost vomiting from the smell "Jesus what the fuck is that?" he held his nose and started opening one of the large sacks as soon as the bag was opened human remains fell from the overly stuffed bags. "Oh my god!" matthew jumped back from the site

Guest tanukioh
Dennis jabbed his arm deep into the bag "their probably just fakes. Don't stress." He felt around and ripped out the tape-player. "Found it. now play it and we'll see what's going on here."

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1]Alright, kids, here's the deal. Your House of Horrors just got a slight bit more difficult. You have to raise the quality of this thread, or you meet the undignified end of Lockage, brought about by repeated whackings with the Stick of Smiting (atk +1000, def +50). I would advise reading the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]board rules[/URL] and the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]Adventure Square[/URL] rules as well. You have been warned....[/SIZE][/COLOR]