vegeta rocker Posted May 23, 2006 Posted May 23, 2006 A-kon is coming up in Dallas,Tx this June! I was wondering if anybody here planned on attending A-kon, and what events/performances they would be looking forward to. This will be my fourth A-kon and i personally can't wait! Penecillin (sp) is going to be there and i will be there and spend the night the first two nights. So anyone going? If you are maybe we could meet in person? Just a random thought; it would be fun to meet some Otakuboards members and an event like this seems like the perfect place.
Guest Darkerlight Posted May 24, 2006 Posted May 24, 2006 [quote name='vegeta rocker]A-kon is coming up in Dallas,Tx this June! [i']//snip//[/i][/quote] I have not heard of A-Kon, where (more specifically) is it being held? What days in June? [COLOR=DarkGreen]There's no need to quote the whole post, Darkerlight - it just takes up too much space! Just quote the bit you're replying to, in future. --Raiyuu[/COLOR]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted May 27, 2006 Posted May 27, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Should this be here, or the Anime Lounge? Just wondering... :animeknow Anywhoo, I'm planning on going to A-Kon, but the problem is, I'm in Sugar Land, so I need to get a ride from someone near me... I'll confirm if I'm going later.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now