Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Have any of you seen it? I think it's a joke and a disgrace. I have no idea what the show means. It makes absolutely no sense. I try sitting through the first episode but, I didn't get one bit of it. I watched like 2 minutes of it every other weekend because I begin to understand what happens, and then it totally throws me off and I change the channel. I'm sorry if those of you out there like it, but it is totally lame to me.
Guest Rukia-san
Posted
I hate that show!

it's an insult to all that is called Anime!

It's so stupid and annoying... My little bro watches it every weekend and I can't stand it!
Posted
Because there is already another Bobobo thread, you should have been posting in there. Also, the post quality of these posts are not very good. Rukia-san, you can explain why you don't like the show, why you think it's stupid and annoying.

Rei Aiyaname, I would suggest you try to open your mind a little more. Just because you don't understand something it doesn't make it disgrace.

I'm not saying that I love the show, I've never seen it, but it's something to keep in mind when testing out new waters. ;)

The Official Threads Directory is located [b][url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208]here[/url][/b], use it to find the official Bobobo thread.

Thread Closed.

-r2
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...