Jump to content
OtakuBoards

more series?


Recommended Posts

Guest Imsirion
Posted
my friend (who thinks he knows alot but dosen't and says alotta stupid things) said theres another series besides muyo,universe,and tokyo. is that true??
Posted
[SIZE=1]I heard they are in the process of producing I new Tenchi series that will debut in the spring. They called it "Tenchi X" I don't know if this is true or not.[/SIZE]
Posted
That would be cool if there was another Tenchi series. But with my luck there wouldn't be....
Guest Imsirion
Posted
huh, well i sure hope they do. tenchi's one of my fave. animes.
Posted
Yeah, the new series is in the works (OVA 3) and also a spinoff (GXP). Both should be released in Japan in Spring 2002, but a release date for the US has not been released yet. There was a rumor that OVA 3 was going to be released in 2004 in the US and another rumor that it was canceled altogether. Both of these rumors are false, AIC has made no announcement of the release overseas yet. As far as the name being Tenchi X, that's not true either. It won't be a new series, it is the continuation of the OVA's (Tenchi Muyo). OVA 3 will pick up where Epidsode 13 of Tenchi Muyo left off.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
There is! The only characters I recognize on the image which also has some info on it is Tenchi and Mihoshi.... I think it's Tenchi Muyo GPX...there was a thing for it in Newtype, but it's sorta old. It's a new TV series and I think Tenchi's an adult now...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
There will be two tenchi muyo series coming soon. The first will be a spinoff Ova series called Tenchi Muyo GXP. This will not have any of the original Tenchi characters in the series however, Mihoshi mother does have a role in this series. The second series that will be at sometime in the near future is a continuation to the Tenchi Muyo ova's meaning it will pick up where it left, apparently the rumors are flying that Tenchi will indeed pick the person he really loves in this series. Both are not expect anytime soon and if you would like more info and even picks about this show let me know!
Posted
*nods* It's called GPX which stand for Galaxy Police. Don't like Tenchi! I quite after awhile because that series is so pointless..
Posted
there is a new tenchi series, as already stated.


here are some links to info on the subject:

[url]http://www.john.trev.org/tenchi/[/url]

[url]http://www.aicanime.com/interviews/kajishima012001.html[/url]

[url]http://www.vap.co.jp/movies/realaudio/ram/tenchi5.ram/[/url]

[url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/sagepage/rw_save.html[/url]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
keep in mind that you are not suppose to post links to other sites in your message
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Pretty Sammy is not a new series, it was a spinoff of the tenchi universe episode Travels through time and space 2 that appeared in Tenchi Universe aka Tenchi the TV show. Its very old and I don't think they ever finished Pretty Sammy!

The only new series that are not out yet are:

Tenchi GXP (spinoff of Galaxy Police)
Tenchi 3rd OVA (is a continuation of the first OVA also know as Muyo)
Guest RacerX1017
Posted
Wow I am a big tenchi fan so this is great news for me...I drew a tear when Tenchi in Tokyo ended so I am extremley excited about this! *does cartwheel*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...