Guest Garnett Lenoia Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 Hey! Are you a Naruto fan? Maybe even just a little bit? Well you are welcome to check out the hottest fanfiction series to hit the web. [URL=http://konoha-high.deviantart.com/]Konoha High![/URL] What happens when you combine Naruto and Sr. High School? Well Zabuza becomes a ganster, Haku can't speak English and Kakashi is a Science teacher! [URL=http://konoha-high.deviantart.com/]Konoha High![/URL] =^.^=
dumbdorkbob Posted May 29, 2006 Posted May 29, 2006 This sounds really creative, I can't wait to read it. Is it, like, supposed to be funny? I'm laughing already(Zabuza as a gangster). Anyway good luck with it.
Revelation Posted May 29, 2006 Posted May 29, 2006 [color=#CD6619]Something's a bit off here and first things first: introductions. Welcome to the [B]OB Anthology[/B]. I am your Moderator, Revelation. Any questions, comments, etc. you have can be directed towards me via PM. Now then, the few things I see here is that this seems like an advertisement for your story, which is great, but perhaps it would be better if you wrote it here so that others can review and comment here? Just a suggestion. Also, the other MOST important factor is that there is no [B]RATING[/B] on this thread. If you haven't already, read the [B]OB Anthology Basics[/B]; it'll help you a lot around the Anthology. Also, you can recreate your thread, granted that it has a RATING. THREAD CLOSED.[/color]
Recommended Posts