Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Does ne1 got a pic or 2 of Blank from FFIX?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ive been lookin all summer 4 1, and they r just not out there. So, if ne of u could please mail me a site where i could find a pic or somethin like that, it would be greatly appreciated...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
heh, glad someone actually noticed I exist :D

heres a screeny of blank from the game, I took a few to learn how to draw him, I hope this works



(hmmmm... didnt work, it wont let me attatch it, its in .gif format...go figure)
Posted
Thanx man...i cant find like ANY pics of Blank in this **** foresaken world wide web. And when i finally find a site evoted 2'im, its under construction. :flaming: o well...thanx again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...