OtakuBoards

Yu Yu Hakusho Avatar

Guest foxgirl94

Guest foxgirl94
[COLOR=DarkGreen]can anyone make avies? if so can someone teach me or make one for me. none of the ones they provide are ones i want to use. i really want a yu yu hakusho-kurama avie.[/COLOR][SIZE=2][/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]

Howdy foxgirl94,

This thread is best suited for the Art By Request forum so I am going to move it on over there. I also highly recommend you work on your posting quality. Using proper capitalization is a must here on the OtakuBoards.

If you have questions about posting quality or where a thread should go feel free to ask any of the mods via the PM system. Thanks!

-Panda

[quote name='foxgirl94][COLOR=DarkGreen]can anyone make avies? if so can someone teach me or make one for me. none of the ones they provide are ones i want to use. i really want a yu yu hakusho-kurama avie.[/COLOR][SIZE=2][/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman'][/FONT][/quote]
[size=1]If you'd like to learn how to make an avatar, please visit a tutorial site. They're not too hard to find on [url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Avatar+tutorials&btnG=Google+Search][b]Google[/b][/url]. It would also help if you were to supply images for artists to use. Since they're doing you a favor, the least you can do is make their job easiser by providing the image you'd like to have used. Further description (i.e. "I'd like for it to be sky blue, and the text to be pink") would also give you more luck.[/size]