Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Up4anime']I do mainly because I fall in love with every cute guy I see,but I do think that you can.I want to know what other people think.[/quote]
naaah... i don't....
Posted
Hmm personally I don?t think so because, I personally like people for there personality and so much there looks. So I guess it depends on the person.
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms][color=red][b]Point One:[/b] Up4anime, please take a look at the [thread=52331][u]Otaku Lounge Rules Sticky.[/u][/thread] You've been here a while now, you really should have read it already. We expect more from thread openers.

[b]Point Two:[/b] taperson, Wolf2gto and Drako, please take a look at both the Sticky linked above and at OtakuBoards' [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]Rules[/u][/url] and [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][u]FAQ.[/u][/url] We expect more in terms of general post quality than has been shown here.

[b]Conclusion: Thread locked.[/b][/color][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...