Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Realistic Digital Painting of Itachi Uchiha, 20 hours of work. Mangekyou, too! :D


Recommended Posts

Guest Emery
Posted
[url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/34361975/[/url]


Check it out for me. :]
Posted
wow. I can tell alot of hard work was put into this. I really love the amount of black in this piece. Although I find the dark areas around his eyes a bit patchy. Maybe smoothly blend it into the skin next time. :) I love the detail on the headband and eyes though. The hair seems a little out of place since it's kind of sharpened and the rest of the piece is smooth. I also really love the fact that this wasn't done in anime style. great work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...