Cat Posted June 13, 2006 Posted June 13, 2006 I summited a wallpaper yesterday and its still not under my Portfolio or in the new wallpapers section. I was wondering why. Their was no bad content or anything. Anyways what should I do? Should I wait somemore or resummited or something else. Thanks for the help.
SunfallE Posted June 13, 2006 Posted June 13, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]If you just submitted it yesterday then give it a little more time to go through the approval process. Usually it?s fairly quick, but it can take up to 48 hours for a submission to be approved. I just took a quick look and there are still submissions waiting to be approved. So I would wait on re-submitting it, as one of the ones waiting for approval could be the wallpaper you submitted.[/COLOR]
Cat Posted June 14, 2006 Author Posted June 14, 2006 Its still not there and I waited the two days. Anyother suggestions? Here is the picture. Does it have something thats bad on it. Cause if it does that could be the problem. [URL=http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jura58yu.jpg][IMG]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8284/jura58yu.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Panda Posted June 14, 2006 Posted June 14, 2006 Image on the left is poor quality. Compare it to the one on the right. You can see there is a difference in the quality of the two. I suggest you redo the image on the left at a higher resolution then there shouldn't be a problem when you re-submit the wallpaper.
Cat Posted June 15, 2006 Author Posted June 15, 2006 I did what Panda said to do. I redid the wallpaper and resummited it. It should work this time. Thanks for your help. Edit: It worked. My new wallpaper went though this time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now