Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I need this information.

I understand the Otaku is coming near to my house next week, and I had never attended when it came in the past if it did. I was wondering what it was like, what's there to do, what can you buy if you can. I was looking for the link under the news but I really couldn't find it. Can some of you that know about it fill me in?

Edit: Oh I also forgot which city it's going to so could someone please link me to the information page please.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...