Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hitman Blood Money Soundtrack???


Recommended Posts

Guest avthechav
Posted
Does anyone know the name of the very relaxing tune at the beginning of the title screen??

Also when you come to assasinate the Colombian drug lord playing the violin, what is that piece of music he plays??

Thanks :D
Guest avthechav
Posted
Thanks but there are many versions of that song, who did it would be a big help.

thanks :D
Posted
Sorry man, but this is a dead-end thread. If it were part of a larger discussion on Hitman: Blood Money, I'd be cool with that. And, hey, I dig the opening song too. But, you could find the answer to your question through a search engine or looking around the Internet. We're looking for actual discussion here and I think you've pretty much found the answer to your question. If not, feel free to continue this discussion through private messages.

Now, it's time for me to execute a hit on this thread.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...