Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Afternoon, kids. I was talking to my coworker today, and she mentioned a book. It promotes the theory that there is a set number of plots out in the 'verse, and that's it, no more. She thinks the author's Italian, and his name may start with P. She also thinks it may have been published in the early 1900's. My ever-helpful coworker also thinks that the book may operate off a religious standpoint.

Obviously we're lacking some crucial information. Does this ring a bell to anyone? I really wanna read this. XD Any help is appreciated.
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms]We have a forum called [b]OB Anthology[/b] especially for book-and-literature related stuff, so I'm moving this thread there.[/font]
Posted
[font=Arial][size=2][color=DarkGreen]Ah, I've read something about that before, although don't quote me about where. From what I recall there are only seven [I think] things that can happen to form a plot.

...And with my trusty friend google, here is what I've come up with:

[url="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/05/AR2005050501385_pf.html"]The link.[/url]

My suggestion is that you read the link and then come back to this thread with some discussion, otherwise I will have to close it. ^.~
[/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...