9mm Avenger Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 This thread will probobly get closed..but I have tonnes of great Avatars, and that 50x50 restriction is to small! Does anyone know of a good avatar site?
Queen Asuka Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Cheetachat.com has about a million gazillion avas on it, but you have to register to be a member, but it's not a problem. But most of them are kind of small, about as small as they ones we're using now.
liamc2 Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 I use paint to shrink my avatars down to the right size, it turns out ok;)
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B]and that 50x50 restriction is to small! Does anyone know of a good avatar site? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]UGH..... I totally agree. 50x50 is rediculously small..... reminds us lowly peasants as to where we reside in the scheme of things.... -_- Anywho.... As for your question, I don't really search for AV's on sites.... I generally make my own, with full size pics and my proggies:box:.[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 [SIZE=1]I'm with galxy girl in that I make my own avatars. I mean, my current one now is just a shrunken picture of Mandown's new cd cover :p And then for other ones I just crop from other pictures of animes.. [url=http://www.hometown.aol.com/nrage13/index.html]Here[/url] are some that I have made :drunk: Feel free to use them if you like em ;)[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts