OtakuBoards

Any otaku card game players

Guest D. Resurrected

Guest D. Resurrected
Wondering if anyone plays any card games such as UFS or Magic The Gathering? :animesmil

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]D. Resurrected[/B],

I?m going to close this thread and ask you to take a moment to review the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52331][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][U]Otaku Lounge Rules[/U][/B][/COLOR][/URL] as a thread creator?s opening post is what kick starts a discussion, so when creating a thread please be sure you come on to your topic with a decent quality post. For example you could have taken the time tell us what games you play and why you like playing them. What features you find enjoyable about the card game etc.

Also you could have clarified if you were reffering to online card games or to more simple ones that you don't need a computer for like Solitaire. Right now your simple statement is only asking for the answer yes I have or not I haven't played a card game. If you want to re-create this thread by all means do so just be sure to clarify your opening post. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~SunfallE

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]