Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How Many Anime Titles do you have?


Recommended Posts

Guest Majima
Posted
Hello, I was wonder about how many different anime titles does everyone have?
I feel like I'm the only one in the world with over 200 dvd's and 45 different show, not including various movies and ova's. Plus if someone could explain to me what the heck happened at the end of Evangelion I would greatly appreciate it lol.
Posted
[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Welcome to Otakuboards, [B]Majima[/B]

Although your post quality does seem all right, I am going to have to close this thread since most threads dealing with questions such as this, degenerate into nothing more but a simple list of an anime a member has, which is frowned upon when dealing with post quality/quantity.

In addition, if you want to ask/need questions on Neon Genesis Evangelion it would be easier to look for that thread in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208]Official anime thread directory[/URL].If you have any questions, feel free to Pm me or another Moderator. Other than that, enjoy your stay at Otakuboards!

[B]Thread closed.[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...