Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
We speak of my life
What shall I do?
I'll be here
If home is where the heart is.
Well then home is nowhere

These walls confine my desires
Constrict my lust of escape
I need you with me
I need you to aid this journey to hell

Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter
Dante said it best
I'm way ahead of him
My hope was shattered long ago
And how we missed this once again
I'll never know

These walls confine my desires
Constrict my lust of escape
I need you with me
I need you to aid this journey to hell

I'll break this mirror
Maybe lady luck will run my way

These walls confine my desires
Constrict my lust of escape
I need you with me
I need you to aid this journey to hell

Something tells me it's all over for me...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...