OtakuBoards

New Pokemon RPG!

Shadow_Blood

A boy walks along the road almost to Pallet town. He was visiting from Viridian City. He needed a pokemon he could travel with. He loved the fire type. The sun above him was burning bright whech meant it was a good day for him to get his first pokemon. He had finally gotten to Prof. Oak's Lab. He walked in and nodded to all the assistants. He walked to the Prof. and tapped him on the shoulder.

" Hello Professor! It is time for me to go on my journey. I have talked to Ash, Brock and Misty and they all said that I am ready to begin."

Professor Oak turned and smiled. " Good, well sadly, we are all out. But I do have one pokemon that I have saved for you. This was my First pokemon that I caught. I already have his full evolved form and I already know all about him. But, he does have a bit of a temper." He pulls out a pokeball from his poket and hands it to Shadow. " Here"

Shadow takes the ball and throws it. " Go Pokeball!" a ball rings and it opens. It was a brightly colored Charmander whose tail was brightly lit. It looked to Shadow and turned his head in anger and spat fire at him. Shadow dodged the fire by luck and looked to it. " Well, looks like I have a lot of work to do now. Charmander! Return!" He pointed the ball to it and it returned without hesitation. Thank you professer. This will work just nicely. " He returns home and gathers thravel equipment. He has his first pokemon and it was his favorite type. Fire. He left the door. He has 12 pokeballs, 3 potion, and his map. His mom comes running outside.

"Dont forget your cell phone!" He was finally on his adventure to glory or his road to leadership.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Hello, Shadow_Blood, and welcome to the Arena. Sadly, I am afraid I have to lock this thread for a couple of reasons.

1. all RPGs must go through recruitment in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48]Adventure Inn[/url]. Once you have the basic plot and story posted there, as well as what you want other players to include in their signups, other people can sign up.

2. All RPG threads must include a rating.

Please read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44317]Sticky[/url] and make sure your RP meets all the requirements before you start it again. Thank you.

[b]Thread Locked[/b]

-OzymandiusJones.[/COLOR]