Sailor Meike Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Well, does annyone know Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne? It's a great anime. With manny HOT guys. :) So, who knows it? But the maincharacter is the most important, so that's Maron(Jeanne)
Justin Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 I looked at this topic and thought that you were talking about me. Heh, but no, I have never heard of it. It sounds...interesting...-___- -Justin
Queen Asuka Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [color=crimson]I've heard of the series, but I never saw it. One day I looked it up because I wanted to see what it was all about. I think there are these cute little fairies on there! And I love fairies.[/color]
Sailor Meike Posted December 20, 2001 Author Posted December 20, 2001 Yep, there r 2 fairies, a girl and a boy, the girl her name is Fin and the boy his name is Acces. But i saw mangapics when there grown up, Kinda cute. :) Well, here's a pic of Fin, she's cute. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now