OtakuBoards

Help please

Guest Firewing

Guest Firewing
I'm not certain whether or not this is the right area to post this in, but since it relates to art, I will do so anyway. I wish to report stolen art on myotaku.com. I know that there is a report this image button, but I want to have the art removed as soon as possible or to tell whatever administration there is. Can anyone help me? or can I only report it but not tell the details? I have also been looking for a link to some sort of help area or faq, but I cannot find it. If anyone knows where I can find it your help would be very much appreciated.

[quote name='Firewing']I'm not certain whether or not this is the right area to post this in, but since it relates to art, I will do so anyway. I wish to report stolen art on myotaku.com. I know that there is a report this image button, but I want to have the art removed as soon as possible or to tell whatever administration there is. Can anyone help me? or can I only report it but not tell the details? I have also been looking for a link to some sort of help area or faq, but I cannot find it. If anyone knows where I can find it your help would be very much appreciated.[/quote]
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]It might do you a world of good to tell us your myOtaku account, what of your art was stolen, who stole it, and [i]how[/i] they stole it. Did they use it without your permission? Or did they post it as their own?[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest Firewing
My account if Firewing and the artwork was an Initial D wallpaper that was stolen by someone named seedalchemist. Normally I don't mind as long as I'm asked in some way or another, but well, this link has a far better explanation, it is my account on another site [url]http://alarafirewing.deviantart.com[/url] and another thing was that I never posted this peice on myotaku so I know for certain that I was never asked any sort of permission to alter the wallpaper.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]The best way to get it taken care of is to report the stolen art by using the report button located under the actual image itself. It?s important to include the details, like the link you provided to your Deviant Art account showing that you had the picture posted there and that you did not give the person permission to use your wallpaper. Without verification the report will just be closed with no action taken, so be sure to include any appropriate links or other material that proves the wallpaper was made by you.Once you've done that, I (or another moderator) will review the report and remove the stolen wallpaper. [/COLOR]