Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Wierd things


Recommended Posts

Guest Kib@Fang
Posted
Very early today i started a thread about Halo 3. I came back to check on it around 5.00 PM and it wasn't there. Another thread starded by a different person was almost exactly the same. In that thread it said the last thread was closed. But how can that be? Mine wasn't even up for a day. I went to check my profile and it said it never existed. I used contact us to report it but havn't had any response.

Has any other people had this problem?
Posted
[quote name='DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=1]Your thread was merged, man. It became part of the first thread, like reverse cell division.[/font][/color'][/size][/quote]
Hmm.... I wonder what they would call that... Cell Fusion?

Anyway, one of the posters said that he merged the threads in the other forum.
Guest Kib@Fang
Posted
Well than. Case closed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...