Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=limegreen]Jade Ryu Productions is my dream of conquering the barriers of animation and taking it to the next level. The name Jade Ryu originates from "Jade Dragon". This in fact was going to be the name of my daughter but god changed the cables and blessed me with a son. :eek: I currently am producing a game called Samurai Knights 2199 pending a distributor. I put an offer in the old otaku boards for anyone that could give me a name. SSJ2 Gohu was the one that put 2 & 2 together. I hope to have offices here and in Japan..but if you guys want to know more post here or send me a message.....Later:cool: [/COLOR] This is the banner from the boards that we had, but it's down now..enjoy...
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 Share the joke I might find it funny too...:mad:
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 neat banner. :) I like the way the images combine together. I love using that effect on Paint Shop Pro 7. But, you probably used a different program right?
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 I used ArcSoft...it's a simple program but you can have fun with it..I should have some screens soon....:D
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [FONT=arial]Hey guys the Jade Ryu Boards are up again so if you have time feel free to join........the link is in my sig....Later[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now