vat2anime Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 I've searched through the internet looking for a source code that can make your page fade when opening: One thing is I'm not sure where to put it. I've tried putting it in the introduction and that didn't work. I'm also trying to figure a way to making a loading screen when opening up my page. can anyone give me the source code and where to put it?
DeadSeraphim Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]You would have to put that in the section of your website, but as you're using myOtaku, you're out of luck kid (and that wouldn't work in anything but IE anyway). Also, your second request is pretty impossible unless we're talking flash. And we're not. (Alternate answer: You could use some repellant javascript to achieve the second effect, but your visitors will hate you forever for it, so I suggest you don't).[/font][/color][/size]
Baron Samedi Posted July 12, 2006 Posted July 12, 2006 [size=1]You could, alternatively [I believe] put a head section in the middle of your site [ie in the introduction]. It seems to be accepted by IE and Firefox, but will give a nasty flash effect of the underlying page before fading in.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now