Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=maroon]I was showing my friend theOtaku and when we went there, the page was all a mess. We realized it was because he uses Opera. I tried it out on my computer too to make sure it wasn't just him, and sure enough, Opera can't seem to show theOtaku correctly.

Thought you should know...[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#b0000b][size=1]I thought this thread was going to lay out the music and storyline for a proposed fan-made operatic anime.

I am strangely disappointed.[/size][/color]
Posted
Sorry, but not true. I use the latest version of Opera and it's not messing up. It really depends on your computer and settings for Opera.

So, try refreshing and check your stuff.
Posted
[color=#4B0082]There was also another [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53663][u]thread[/u][/url] about this a while back. So Adam likely already knows about it, and I imagine that if there was anything they could do, they probably would have done it by now. Which leads me to believe that it is just a problem with Opera.

My solution: [url=http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/][img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2383/getfirefox9zd.gif[/img][/url][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=Desbreko][color=#4B0082]There was also another [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53663][u]thread[/u][/url] about this a while back. So Adam likely already knows about it, and I imagine that if there was anything they could do, they probably would have done it by now. Which leads me to believe that it is just a problem with Opera.

My solution: [url=http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/][img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2383/getfirefox9zd.gif[/img][/url][/color][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Some solution. I'm impressed beyond words here, man.

On another note, I was disappointed that this wasn't about some operatic anime too. Maybe I expect too much.[/font][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...