Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Halo Movie


Recommended Posts

Guest Tyler
Posted
Have any of you ever heard that the game, HALO, will be a movie in the summer of 2007. :animesmil i can't wait.
Guest wolf37841
Posted
i want 2 see it 2 tyler add me 2 ur buddy list
Guest Tyler
Posted
[quote name='wolf37841']i want 2 see it 2 tyler add me 2 ur buddy list[/quote]

already did ya moron... :moron:
Posted
[FONT=Arial]I'm going to close this thread, because I don't see any room for discussion. There's a whole year in between now and the release of the movie, so I hardly think there's any valuable information to talk about. "I really want to see it!" is not fit for conversation and any talk about the game belongs in the Play It forum. The post quality is also quite horrible. Please read the Rules ([url]http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?[/url]) before posting. Finally, the message board isn't for personal conversation. If you want to talk to one person in particular, use the private message system or outside programs such as AIM, Yahoo!, or e-mail.

Thread closed.[/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...