Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I need help, is there any easy way to beat "Death" . I have tried several times and can't beat it. He keeps on killing me. My party is
W. Mage
R. Mage
Scholar
Knight

They are all at about 400 hp and level 15. I just can't kill the :angry2: :cussing: Death. And i am getting mad.
Posted
Well ...hmmmm FF3...Well I probaly have played it but weres Death in the game......Well you could level up to 20 use a great magic healer and a great black magic user and make your knight very strong. But were is Death.
Posted
Well in my game it says death, but in a walkthrough it says that it really is HYNE, It is really hard because I nearly never hit with physical attacks and only certian magic hurts him. And the magic that hurts him changes every three turns. So any tips??
Posted
I have a tip!

It's one i use a lot....

O.k. here i go....



[URL=http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/game/7723.html]Click here![/URL] :D
Posted
Yeah thanks, but i tried that before. I guess i won't get mad and throw my games anymore. Ever since then almost all ofthe words people speak come out as jibberish that makes no sence. Like if I talk to someone he will say Td?$& and most of the time have a little icon like a shirt or potion.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]Yeah thanks, but i tried that before. I guess i won't get mad and throw my games anymore. Ever since then almost all ofthe words people speak come out as jibberish that makes no sence. Like if I talk to someone he will say Td?$& and most of the time have a little icon like a shirt or potion. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats messed...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...