Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
To start off I just wanted to say that I'm making a list of things that the world would be better with or without.So just to start it i just want to say if they would

A. just give the rabbit the trix OK! :animeangr
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]haku877[/B],

Please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. These [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][U][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Rules[/B][/COLOR][/U][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][U][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]FAQ[/B][/COLOR][/U][/URL] can be found on the left navigation menu and the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52331][u][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Otaku Lounge Rules[/B][/COLOR][/u][/url] are pinned at the top of the forum. You can also use the underlined links I have just provided.

I will be closing this thread since a quick look at the rules will show that post quality is very important here at OtakuBoards, especially when it is the very first post that starts the conversation. Something your first post does not do. For example you could have explained why giving the rabbit his Trix would make the world a better place. Simple lists without reasons behind them are considered spam. Once you're re-read the rules this will make more sense. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~SunfallE

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...