Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, I wanna check out this series called Weib Kreuz, but I've also seen a series called Weiss Kreuz. Weiss looks like it has the same characters in it as Weib. Is there a difference, or is it just spelled differently? I'm getting too confused.:demon:
Posted
=D YAY!!! WEIß KREUZ RULES!!!! ^.^ I LOVE that anime! =)

Yeah, Weiß/Weiss/Weib is the same thing. "Weiß" is german for "White" and "Kreuz" is greman for "Cross" so the show's called "White Cross". It's spelled different ways because "ß" is "SS" in german so some ppl just type out 'ss'. And some ppl put "b" because they don't know how to do the "ß". ^_^ Hope that helps!

Got any Q's on WK, ask me!!! ^.^ WK RULEZ!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xeiyataiki [/i]
[B]=D YAY!!! WEIß KREUZ RULES!!!! ^.^ I LOVE that anime! =)

Yeah, Weiß/Weiss/Weib is the same thing. "Weiß" is german for "White" and "Kreuz" is greman for "Cross" so the show's called "White Cross". It's spelled different ways because "ß" is "SS" in german so some ppl just type out 'ss'. And some ppl put "b" because they don't know how to do the "ß". ^_^ Hope that helps!

Got any Q's on WK, ask me!!! ^.^ WK RULEZ!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

WHOA?! GM/PCA/MS? THAT YOU GIRL?

She right...i'm looking up on that anime...it seems great actually..lol

If Xeiyataiki is GM/PCA/MS then I owe her a big thankies for introducing me this anime...:)

it's another one i'm going to buy! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

WHOA?! GM/PCA/MS? THAT YOU GIRL?

She right...i'm looking up on that anime...it seems great actually..lol

If Xeiyataiki is GM/PCA/MS then I owe her a big thankies for introducing me this anime...:)

it's another one i'm going to buy! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL :D:D:D YAY, it's me!!! ^.^ You're gonna buy it?!?!?! :D:D YAY!!! U'LL LOVE IT! :whoops: It's da bestest! :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xeiyataiki [/i]
[B]

LOL :D:D:D YAY, it's me!!! ^.^ You're gonna buy it?!?!?! :D:D YAY!!! U'LL LOVE IT! :whoops: It's da bestest! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah..i'm gonna buy it after I buy Lain...:) on e=bay..it's way cheaper....lol

there are other animes I'm gonna get too....:)

Though isn't WK a more deeper kind of anime?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

yeah..i'm gonna buy it after I buy Lain...:) on e=bay..it's way cheaper....lol

there are other animes I'm gonna get too....:)

Though isn't WK a more deeper kind of anime? [/B][/QUOTE]

O.O LAIN? :D KEWL! ^^ Lain's a REALLY 'deep' anime! ^^ Complex plot hehe. I hear some ppl don't even get the plot unless you watch the whole thing more than once and pay CLOSE attention while u do. ^^ I'M GETTING THAT TOO!! LOL :laugh:

^_^ Weiß's deep. :D Super good! ...not for kids or the weak of heart..... :D VERY GOOD! :) The plot KICKS! lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xeiyataiki [/i]
[B]

O.O LAIN? :D KEWL! ^^ Lain's a REALLY 'deep' anime! ^^ Complex plot hehe. I hear some ppl don't even get the plot unless you watch the whole thing more than once and pay CLOSE attention while u do. ^^ I'M GETTING THAT TOO!! LOL :laugh:

^_^ Weiß's deep. :D Super good! ...not for kids or the weak of heart..... :D VERY GOOD! :) The plot KICKS! lol [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe..I heard that to about Lain..:)

Thanks for the info girl! :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xeiyataiki [/i]
[B]=D YAY!!! WEIß KREUZ RULES!!!! ^.^ I LOVE that anime! =)

Yeah, Weiß/Weiss/Weib is the same thing. "Weiß" is german for "White" and "Kreuz" is greman for "Cross" so the show's called "White Cross". It's spelled different ways because "ß" is "SS" in german so some ppl just type out 'ss'. And some ppl put "b" because they don't know how to do the "ß". ^_^ Hope that helps!

Got any Q's on WK, ask me!!! ^.^ WK RULEZ!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I get it now. Thanks a lot! It was driving me insane that I didn't know if it was all the same or not. :worried:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]

I get it now. Thanks a lot! It was driving me insane that I didn't know if it was all the same or not. :worried: [/B][/QUOTE]

^^ Np! That confuses a lot of ppls. ^^;; *bounces around*

O and anyone who wants to know how to do the "ß" it's Alt + 225. ^^; If you don't ignore that. lol :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...