Jump to content
OtakuBoards

J-pop Help!


Recommended Posts

Guest Popuri52
Posted
[COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I'm just going to download some J-Pop from iTunes but I need help deciding WHICH songs. I really don't know which are good and which aren't. Any suggestions?[/FONT] [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#234d8a][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Since this thread deals more with music then with anime I am just going to move it to the music, movies and TV forum.

-shunts over-[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest I hitokiri I
Posted
Last time i tried to search T.M. Revolution and other various J-pop artists. It came up saying that they didn't have it, so good luck with your search. If you find anything please tell me. :animesmil
Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]We already have a thread dedicated to Japanese music, which you can find [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=54456]here[/url]. You can ask for suggestions of and discuss Japanese music of all kinds in there. In the future, please run a search and/or scan the thread list before creating a new thread.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Thread closed.[/color][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...