Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I'm New! :-)


Guest andreaxjean

Recommended Posts

Guest andreaxjean
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Hey, I'm kind of new to this anime/manga stuff. Does anyone have some good suggestions for movies that are rather funny? I'm in the mood for a good laugh.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Dir en grey fan
Posted
I don't have any good sugestons on movies at the moment but will get back to you when i can on that one. By the way Weclome to the Otakuboards[COLOR=DarkGreen][COLOR=DarekGreem]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR][B][B]xxx[/B][/B]
Guest andreaxjean
Posted
[COLOR=Sienna][SIZE=2][FONT=Lucida Console]All right. Thanks and Hurrrrrrrry. :animeknow [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='andreaxjean][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Hey, I'm kind of new to this anime/manga stuff. Does anyone have some good suggestions for movies that are rather funny? I'm in the mood for a good laugh.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
Well it's kind of an oldies but project Ako, Girls bravo , Ikki tousen, and tenhjo Tenge these are some pretty funny animes. with alot of fanservice in them. Hope you enjoy if you get to see them.

ON the Manga front i can suggest Girls bravo, Fullmetal panic, Neon Genesis Evangelion Angelic days, Zatch bell, and DearS these are some great Manga i think Everyone would enjoy. Hope this help you. :D
Posted
Welcome to Otaku!

Fruits Basket is prettygood. Its about a girl named Tohru who meets a family who is cursed by the chinese zodiac. Its really funny, and has a little other stuff in it too.

If you would like some others I personally recommend, I would say Tsubasa, Card Captor Sakura, and other books by Clamp are good. I like their ideas for anime and manga. They draw really well, too.
Posted
[COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Welcome to Otakuboards [B]andreaxjean[/B]

However I am going to have to close this thread for one main reasons. As stated in the Official Otauboards [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL]. We don't support introduction threads since they tend to degenerate into what what we would call spam here at Otakuboards. We encourage members to introduce themselvs by posting in topics instead.

Also, For future posting take a look at the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37269]IMPORTANT! how to post in the anime lounge[/URL] sticky on how to post correctly in the anime lounge. Also if you do not find the recomendations by the members in this thread enough for you were have another topic about it located [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=54175]here[/URL].

If you have any more questions Feel free to Pm Either myself or another Staff member

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...