BlueEyedAngel Posted August 22, 2006 Posted August 22, 2006 Anyone know of that band? Any opinions? I like their album Mirror of the Middle Ages.
Jakehammaren Posted August 23, 2006 Posted August 23, 2006 Definately! I love them. But of course I know of them - their logo has friggin' Jormungand on it. Gotta love Norse mythology!
Claire Posted August 24, 2006 Posted August 24, 2006 [FONT=Arial]Welcome to OtakuBoards, BlueEyedAngel. Here, we encourage intelligent discussion that can only spawn from a good thread-starting post. Yours is almost there, but it doesn't really give people much to talk about. Why do you like this band? What kind of music do they play? Answering questions such as these are a good idea when trying to start a thread. If you have any questions, please read the [U][URL=http://otakuboards.com/rules.php?]rules[/URL][/U], or feel free to PM me or one of the other moderators. Enjoy your stay at the OB. [/FONT]
BlueEyedAngel Posted August 24, 2006 Author Posted August 24, 2006 [QUOTE=Marsh][FONT=Arial]Welcome to OtakuBoards, BlueEyedAngel. Here, we encourage intelligent discussion that can only spawn from a good thread-starting post. Yours is almost there, but it doesn't really give people much to talk about. Why do you like this band? What kind of music do they play? Answering questions such as these are a good idea when trying to start a thread. If you have any questions, please read the [U][URL=http://otakuboards.com/rules.php?]rules[/URL][/U], or feel free to PM me or one of the other moderators. Enjoy your stay at the OB. [/FONT][/QUOTE] The Soil Bleeds Black is a Pagan band that plays neo-mideval music. I've always been fiercly proud of my European heritage and had a particular fasination with the middle ages. Also, I'm Roman Catholic and enjoy such Catholic hymns as Veni, Veni, Emmanuel and Kyrie, which are on their album Mirror of the Middle Ages.
Jakehammaren Posted August 24, 2006 Posted August 24, 2006 Ah, you're the Seperatist that had everybody up in arms in the Lounge, aren't you? Hmm... just keep vikings out of it. I can't STAND it when Seperatists and Neo-Nazis (yes, I know they're not the same) use holy Asatru symbology and ancient Norse imagery in their propaganda. That's not what the Norse culture is about. But anyway, if you should check out Lumsk. It's similar, only they use electric guitars as well. Trolltind is a good song to start with.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now