DaSilva Posted August 24, 2006 Posted August 24, 2006 I wanted to know if anyone could make me an Avi and Banner of "The Punisher." For the avi I was just thinking the skull symbol that he uses. I don't care about the pics for the banner. Go wild. I just want the quote "Si vis pacem, para bellum" on there somewhere. Thanks in advance, you guys.
Guest dr.pepper1990 Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 I got the avitar done but still working on the sig. [IMG]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7746/untitledoy6.jpg[/IMG]
DaSilva Posted August 25, 2006 Author Posted August 25, 2006 [QUOTE=dr.pepper1990]I got the avitar done but still working on the sig. [IMG]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7746/untitledoy6.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] Sweet. Looks great! Thanks.
Guest dr.pepper1990 Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 Thank u, I got the sig. done if u want something different just ask. [IMG]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2158/untitled1copywq6.jpg[/IMG]
DaSilva Posted August 25, 2006 Author Posted August 25, 2006 Image is a little stretched (I know that can't be helped), but other than that, its perfect! That is the greatest pic for that phrase. It means "When you want peace, prepare for war."
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now