Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Hey all you graphic-art wizards out there!

I'm looking for an avatar and banner set using the picture attached. For the avatar I would like just the head and shoulders of Mr White (the guy standing up), and on the banner I would like the image of Mr Pink (lying down), and the words:

[b]"I'm acting like a professional!"

[/b]Just below the image, and if it's possible to have the font kind of rough-and-ready, maybe even with bulletholes in a true Tarantino fashion that would be fantastic.

Thank you all in advance.
[/size]
Posted
[color=#8B0000]Man, this brings back memories. I remember asking for a Reservoir Dogs banner and avatar when I first joined here. I think it was James who eventually made them for me, and they rocked.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=DimGray]Did you want the quotation marks on[/color][/size] [size=1][b]"[/b][b]I'm acting like a professional!"[/b] [color=DimGray]to actually be in the banner?


It's a crucial decision.


[/color]
[color=DimGray][b]---EDIT---

[/b]I just went ahead and made two versions of the banner. Just choose whichever.



[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='jigglyness']You are not allowed to 'call dibs' just to let you know.[/quote][color=#b0000b][size=1]Why not? It's not like you can stop anyone else from making something, and the person whom the avatars are for will just pick the ones they want, anyway. "Calling" doesn't [i]do[/i] anything important, so there's no reason to disallow it.[/size][/color]
Posted
That's not what I meant. I meant it as in you can't call dibs as if you're the only one that's gonna make it. Anyone is allowed to do the request. [I hope that made sense...Retri told me that once].
Posted
[size=1][color=DimGray]Thank you very much, [b]Blayze[/b]. Much appreciated.

And when I said, "I sooo totally call dibs on this one," I meant that I really wanted to do this one, not that I was going to be the only one to do it.


[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='jigglyness']You are not allowed to 'call dibs' just to let you know.[/quote]
[size=1]Yes, you're right. But you're not a moderator, either, so please don't act like it.

[quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]Why not? It's not like you can stop anyone else from making something, and the person whom the avatars are for will just pick the ones they want, anyway. "Calling" doesn't [i]do[/i] anything important, so there's no reason to disallow it.[/size'][/color][/quote]
The reason it's disallowed is because [i]it doesn't do anything important.[/i] It's an unnecessary post that denotes you somehow have more claim over the request than another, and last I checked, OB didn't welcome unnecessary posts.

This honestly wasn't a big deal to begin with, and the modding/reprimands didn't help.

If you have any further problems about this, please take it up with me via PM. Thank you.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...