Redemption Posted August 31, 2006 Posted August 31, 2006 [size=1]I'm looking for someone to make me a Saizou avi and banner. Saizou is the anger-management-deprived pig from [b]PeaceMaker Kurogane[/b]. I wasn't able to find any decent pictures of him in the short time I searched. I don't really have any wants for this set, except that I don't want my name on it. If anyone would like to give it a go, that'd be great. Thanks [b]- Redemption[/b][/size]
jigglyness Posted September 1, 2006 Posted September 1, 2006 if you can provide just a preference picture, I would like to take a go at it. :)
Redemption Posted September 1, 2006 Author Posted September 1, 2006 [size=1]Attached is the only image I could find after a long time.[/size]
jigglyness Posted September 1, 2006 Posted September 1, 2006 yar har har. Ok, it really WAS hard to find good pics of saizou. But I AM DONE! :animesigh If you want any type of text, just let me know and I'll edit it. :) [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/saizouavi.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/saizou.jpg[/img]
Redemption Posted September 4, 2006 Author Posted September 4, 2006 [size=1]Hmm..... I'd like some words on it but I sorta don't know what. Maybe my custom title?[/size]
jigglyness Posted September 4, 2006 Posted September 4, 2006 would you also want your username on the avi?
Redemption Posted September 5, 2006 Author Posted September 5, 2006 [size=1]No, just my custom title would be fine thanks. ^^[/size]
jigglyness Posted September 6, 2006 Posted September 6, 2006 Ok here it is. Sorry if it took too long. School just started for me and things are just piling up. @_@ [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/saizou2.jpg[/img]
Redemption Posted September 7, 2006 Author Posted September 7, 2006 [size=1]Hey no problem. School's a lot more important than some banner. Thanks for the effort though! It's great. GO SAIZOU! [b]- Redemption[/b][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now