Pumpkin Posted September 1, 2006 Posted September 1, 2006 [SIZE=1]Hello again. Yes I'm requesting a new banner/avatar set. I was wondering if I could get the avatar with my name "Pumpkin" and the banner (with my name in the bottom right corner if you could do so) saying "Love is just the egg". Don't ask. Below I tried to find pictures of the anime Honey & Clover and only discovered one. The rest come from Tsubasa Chronicle. So choose whichever one you like, as far as style try and be creative. I'll most likely use the one that I see is a bit unique. Thank you and I'd really appreciate it! Hope it's not too difficult. [URL=http://manganime.animeblogger.net/wp-content/2005-11/H-C/snapshot20051110223625.jpg]Pic 1[/URL] [URL=http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0dwCRAg8mOV992IadkRltEHMDg7zL5n!y!ehMj5qrVxbp2p7njI!PfSJvXJwgxts4B9jCej*hnGERJkxvF5V0QNNUZDCiwIvuxynvDrYCsgIeBCNy4JsqVrFIJ8Qwdm09pb0Hs3z6pIyy6mnPvKZVVkfFkKn6iyUe!zdLidDbUnQ/Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.Tsubasa.Chronicle%5B114741%5D.jpe?dc=4675533073898738548]Pic 2[/URL] [URL=http://www.manga-sanctuary.com/fdegrandes/1083_Tsubasa_Chronicle_172566.jpg]Pic 3[/URL] [URL=http://dl.roadrunner5.net/site/upload/Gallery/tsubasa_chronicle_06.jpg]Pic 4[/URL][/SIZE]
Guest dr.pepper1990 Posted September 1, 2006 Posted September 1, 2006 Here u go i did my best. I only make avi and sigs to people who have no one to help them out. [IMG]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8828/untitledbe4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/8210/untitled1copyxy3.jpg[/IMG]
jigglyness Posted September 1, 2006 Posted September 1, 2006 I'll take a go at it..again. haha. i'll edit this post when i'm done. :) [b]EDIT[/b]----------- and I'm done. I really liked this one. Hope you like. :) [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/tsubasaavi.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/tsubasa.jpg[/img]
Pumpkin Posted September 4, 2006 Author Posted September 4, 2006 [SIZE=1]Thank you both so much! <3 But Jigglyness, yet again has perceived exactly what style I was hoping for. I appreciate it, it's perfect. [/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now