demonchild781 Posted September 2, 2006 Posted September 2, 2006 [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][CENTER]Hello my very talented artists out there. I need a new banner/avi set because I like changing things up a lot :catgirl: Ok...so what I would like is obviously a fruits basket theme with Ms. Honda in the center of the banner with Kyu and Yuki on the left and most of the others on the right (doesn't have to be all of the other zodiacs or her best friends either. which ever you desire to place in there cuz I loves them all!!!) And now something written on it...hmmm....lets see. How about "love keeps us together and tears us apart". As for the avi...I have not a clue. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I await to see your amazing work!!! Thank you!!! [/CENTER] [/SIZE] [/FONT]
makuno Posted September 26, 2006 Posted September 26, 2006 Your wish is my command. Now I shall make them... I hope you like them... They aren't the best but... *Hands them over "They're yours!" *Leaves Dramaticly. [IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h26/Camio-/Child2-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h26/Camio-/Child1.jpg[/IMG] ~Camui
Riku Posted September 30, 2006 Posted September 30, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Alright, I know that I'm late and replying to a thread that already has a set is most uncouth, but I love Furuba and thought that you might like this old one I've had for awhile. [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/TohruB.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/TohruA.png[/IMG] It's almost what you've asked for, but whatever.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
demonchild781 Posted October 1, 2006 Author Posted October 1, 2006 [FONT=Arial Narrow][CENTER]Keyblade, I love the avi/banner!! Its beautiful!! And I love to change my sets all the time!![/CENTER][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now