Yami Marik Posted September 7, 2006 Posted September 7, 2006 I'm not sure if anyone posted about this before, but I was wondering if members are allowed to ask the admins/mods to change their usernames? I've been on other forums before and they let members change their names if they don't like their current username. =\ Thanks~
DeadSeraphim Posted September 7, 2006 Posted September 7, 2006 [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Just PM an admin. ;)[/font][/color][/size]
Yami Marik Posted September 7, 2006 Author Posted September 7, 2006 I know but I'm not sure if they let people ask to change their names.
Petie Posted September 7, 2006 Posted September 7, 2006 [font=Verdana][color=blue]They do. Just don't do it too often.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now