Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....its been awhile since I have come in here for a request. Anyways, I would like to request a avatar and sig set for Yuji from Blue Gender. I won't be providing a pic because I couldn't really a find a good quality one that I liked. And I know it's probably hard to find a good Blue Gender Yuji pic, or at least it was for me.... and just put Kurayami Oji in the sig. Ok, well, I guess thats about it. So thanks everybody, your help is much appreciated.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...